With print-on-demand, your orders are printed as soon as they are received, regardless of whether you order 1 or 10 items. This is possible thanks to a fully digital printing process that allows each article to be produced individually.
As a Shop owner, you'll be a part of our print-on-demand process. The starting point is your design or Spreadshop product, which is stored as a digital file on the Spreadshop servers. As soon as a customer orders something from you, the print-on-demand process kicks into high gear – and it's profitable from the first item. Spreadshop uses the print-on-demand process for all types of printing.
Spreadshop uses only the best printers on the market in its production processes. This ensures brilliant printing results and long-lasting products that are equal in quality to traditional printing processes (such as offset printing).
Print-on-demand offers you many benefits:
- As a Shop owner, you can get started immediately. Plus, it's free of charge, meaning you won't be making any financial investments or taking any risks. You'll also earn commissions on every order.
- Once you have uploaded your design, you can offer it to your customers on more than 120 garments or accessories.
- You don't have to worry about warehousing or logistics. Spreadshop prints, packages and ships the items straight to your customers.
- Spreadshop handles the entire customer service process, whether it be ordering and paying or inquiries regarding a product.
- You can make changes to your designs or products at any time, and you can then have them printed.
As a self-publisher, you can leverage these benefits into an opportunity:
- With print-on-demand, you can easily try out business models and design drafts without any risk.
- As an illustrator, artist or cartoonist, you can concentrate on working on your designs while still offering customers your merchandise.
- As a social media influencer, you can turn your followers into customers with little effort.
- You can consciously serve niche markets, and you don't have to focus on the size or purchasing power of your fans – regardless of whether they're gamers, fixed-gear riders or Feng Shui fetishists.