Use your product feed to easily market you Shop products on Facebook. You need to verify your Spreadshop for Facebook before you can upload your product feed.
How do I upload my product feed to Facebook?
You upload your product feed in the Commerce Manager of Facebook Business. First up, create a new catalog with "Create a Catalog". Your catalogue will then get filled with the data from the Shop, i.e. with your product feed.
How do I add a catalogue on Facebook?
Adding a catalogue in Commerce Manager of Facebook Business only takes a minute.
- First select the catalog type "E-commerce".
- Under "Configure settings" click on the option "Upload Product Info".
- Select your verified shop as "Catalog Owner", name your catalog and then click on "Create".
Now you can "View Catalog". It's still empty - time to fill it with your product feed.
How do I upload my product feed to the catalog?
Uploading your product feed in the Commerce Manager of Facebook Business is also easily done in a couple of minutes.
- Click on "Data sources" in the menu under "Catalog".
- Select the "Data feed" to add articles and click on "Next".
- Fill your catalog faster by adding items in bulk the bulk upload section, you choose "Scheduled feed" as an upload option.
- After clicking on "Next", enter your feed URL using Copy & Paste. You don’t need to fill in any login data here.
- In your update schedule, you define how often Facebook should reload your product feed. It is a good idea to activate the option "Add automatic updates".
- Enter a name for your data source, select the default currency of your product feed and click on "Upload" to finalize it. Done.
Where can I find my feed URL?
You can find your feed URL in your shop admin under Shop Settings > Marketing > Facebook & Instagram > Facebook Business Manager.